1) Pieology — Think Chipotle but for pizza! Handcrafted 11.5” pizzas, where you can choose unlimited toppings for the great price of $8. These pizzas only take around 5 minutes to bake, so it is a quick and easy dinner or lunch.
2) Chando’s Tacos — Get a little taste of the border at Chando’s Tacos. You can’t go wrong with their signature burritos, tacos or tostadas! Get more for your buck by ordering a combo for no more than $8.99!
3) Dad’s Sandwiches — Since 2004, Sac State students have had the opportunity to eat at Dad’s Sandwiches. Visit one of their many locations and receive a discount with your valid One Card. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
4) Pita Pit — Healthy, Breakfast, Vegetarian. Their Lebanese-style pitas will leave you full and satisfied. Lean, savory meats and fresh vegetables will make your taste buds go crazy! It will also make your wallet very happy with their affordable menu prices.
5) The Wienery — East Sacramento’s best kept secret! You are in for the cooking of old fashioned steamed hot dogs featuring a variety of toppings and specials. You can’t have just one because you will leave wanting more!
6) Harry’s Cafe — Calling all of you early risers. Harry’s Cafe offers you breakfast of generous proportions for a reasonable price! They have many items on their menu that are of your free will to try. You won’t be disappointed!
7) Thai Canteen — Got a craving for thai food? Order some pad thai, taro fries or pan fried prawns on your next visit…They also have thai tea happy hour for only a $1! **yum**
8) Cookie’s Drive In — You can get a taste of some exotic meat like ostrich, buffalo and camel here..but don’t let that scare you! For the cost of food at Cookie’s Drive In, you will receive a plentiful amount of food and leave a happy camper!
9) Danielle’s Creperie — You will fall in love with the desserts at Danielle’s Creperie. Treat yourself with some of their creme brulee or toasted croissants. A sweet tooth’s dream!
Photo Credits: Each Respective Restaurant Website and Pop Sugar-Assets