- Location - University Union, Redwood Room
- Date - Wednesday, Sep 12th
- Time - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Contact - Andrew Garcia
- Contact Email - email@example.com
- Contact Phone - (916) 278-3343
- Description - Some students may feel lost
at the beginning of every semester. With a campus full of 30,000 students,
its hard to find someone to relate to. Finding a parking spot as a commuter,
juggling back to back classes, or finishing hours of homework can be very
stressful alone. KSSU has the perfect solution to finding the person you can
call your new friend with Speed Friending!Meet others who share common interests such as music, movies,
majors and more. Food and refreshments will also be provided while you
meet your potential new best friend!
If you are looking for a way to meet new people on campus and
get involved, this event is perfect for you.