Point Reyes Backpacking
- Date - Saturday, Nov 10th
- Time - 7:00am - 8:00pm
- Contact - Peak Adventures
- Contact Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone - (916) 278-6321
- Description - Point Reyes Backpacking11/10/2018 - 11/11/2018 Sac State Student: $ 60.00 Affiliate: $ 123.00 Public: $ 137.00Activity Level: 1Days: 2Time: 7:00am-6:00pm Come walk on the "wild" side at Point Reyes National Seashore, one of California’s finest and most well-preserved wildlife areas. You might get a rare glimpse of a fox, badger, or possibly the elusive Fallow Deer. As an extra bonus, take a walk down to the beach where you can explore the wonders of tide pool life and possibly view seals or whales. If you have always wanted to try backpacking, then this is the trip for you since no experience is necessary! The coastal air will be invigorating and relaxing as you pass through a riparian zone to coastal bluffs. Trip price includes guides, transportation, equipment, dinners, and camping permits. Minimum age is 12. Pre-Trip Meeting: Peak Adventures Office 11/06/2018 6:00pm - 7:00pm Gear Required: Gear and all necessary equipment is included in the trip pricing.