It’s October which means it’s almost Halloween! October is filled with pumpkins, scary movies, and dressing up, but sometimes it’s hard to choose what to do. Whether scary is your thing or not, the Sacramento area has something for you.
Fright Planet has something for everyone. From haunted houses to rides to movies, Fright Planet is the perfect combination of everything.
- Location: Cal Expo, 1600 Exposition Blvd
- Dates: October- November
- Admission: $19.95-$49.95
- Attractions: Hobart’s Doll Factory, The Little House of Carnage, Jatinga The Forbidden Temple, Cannibal Cabin, Distorted Maze, Buried Alive: The Ride, ScreamMax 3-D Movie Theater
Scream Park is a series of 3 different haunted houses and live music and food!
- Location: 4909 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento
- Dates: October 4- November 2
- Admission: $20-40
- Haunted Houses: Mind of a Killer, Asylum, Bad Acid Trip
- Location: 7736 Old Auburn Road, Citrus Heights
- Dates: Tuesday- Sunday 9am-6pm
- Admission: $2.50 for adults, $8-$10 kids passes, $4 weekends.
- Attractions: petting zoo, slides, corn mazes, haunted barns, train rides, go-karts and more
This is a musical Halloween Party and Open Mic Night! Bands or soloists are welcome, or you can just come and watch. Instruments and refreshments will be provided and costumes are encouraged for the Halloween party.
- Location: 82 Clarksville Road, Suite 100 Folsom, CA 95630
- Date: Oct 24, 2014: 6 pm – 8 pm
- Admission: Free
- Location: Sacramento History Museum, 101 I Street Sacramento
- Dates: October 18, 24, and 25
- Admission: Adults $15, Youth (Ages 6-17) $10