An awesome interview with awesome people!
Last semester we asked some of our scholarship recipients questions to get to know them better. Check out what some of our scholarship celebrities said:
1) What’s your favorite food on campus?
2) What are your plans after graduation?
3) What are two words that describe you?
4) What’s your favorite movie?
I am a junior at Sacramento State and I am in the nursing program.
1. My favorite food on campus is Good Eats! Love their omelettes. 😀
2. I would like to pursue my Master’s Degree in Nursing to become a Nurse Practitioner. I am still debating between Pediatrics, NICU, and Labor and Delivery.
3. Two words that describe me: Passionate and genuine
4. Favorite movie: Despicable Me
Sophomore, Government. Member of the GE Honors Program.
1. The salads at Good Eats and the new RF Greens really are great!
2. I would like to start working in the State Capitol, I really hope to become a part of the Capitol Fellows Program.
3. Motivated and Engaged
4. All of the James Bond movies!
RPTA: Recreational Therapy
1) What is your favorite food on campus? Good Eats ( Salads, Sandwiches)
2) After I graduate I am hoping to get a job in a hospital setting working with children and youth with physical disabilities.
3) Charismatic and outgoing
4) Coach Carter
Learn more about how you can apply to receive an ASI Scholarship and more at www.asi.csus.edu/scholarships