College is expensive. Students pay high rates for tuition, and on top of that, we have to pay for books, school supplies, and transportation expenses. And that’s not all—there are so many other indirect fees and personal expenses to think about. Sorting out your finances can be tricky and stressful.
We’re here to help! Every academic year,ASI rewards various scholarships for the Fall and Spring semesters to students who need assistance.
This Fall semester, we will be issuing the following scholarships:
- 10 ASI Scholarships at $500 each
- 1 United States Armed Forces Scholarship at $500
- 1 Students with Disabilities Scholarship at $500
- 5 Dreamers Scholarships at $500 each
- 5 Memorial Scholarships at $1,000 each
- 6 ASI Department Scholarships at $500 each
- Aquatic Center
- Business Office & Student Shop
- Children’s Center
- Government Office
- Peak Adventures
- Student Engagement & Outreach
Scholarship applications are due on October 19 by 5pm. All applications must be submitted via your Saclink student email. To learn more about the scholarship requirements and applications, click here.