The Pokémon GO craze has hit the world by storm. Thousands of PokeStops and Pokemon Gyms around the country are getting people outside for a walk to catch Pokemon, meet other Pokemon trainers and share their love for the game.
There are over 100 Pokestops and five gyms on the Sac State campus. Pokémon trainers can walk around campus catching all of the different Pokémon on campus.
Here are a couple tips to know when you’re catching them all on campus this semester:
- With the amount of grass and trees we have on campus, you are likely to find grass, bug, and flying type Pokémon.
- Along the Guy West Bridge and the American River, you can find psychic and water-type Pokémon.
- If you want to know where all the Pokéstops are on campus and your own area, you can find them here.
(Image via pokemongomap.info)
- Be sure to always check your surroundings when catching Pokémon.
- Turn your AR (Augmented Reality) to save battery and make sure that Eevee stays in its Pokéball.
(Screenshot via Pokémon GO)
- Keep walking! Our campus is big enough for you to hatch those eggs on the way to class.
- Be courteous to your professors and do not play during class.
(via Wavebreak Media)
- Make sure that you don’t miss class just to catch Pokémon!
Now you’re ready to catch them all on campus!