2019 Club and Orgnization Deposit SlipThe ASI Student Shop in association with ASI Accounting Services is your one stop shop for all student clubs and organizations financial needs. We serve as the only place where clubs and organizations can deposit funds into their accounts.
In order to make a deposit you must fill out a Club Deposit Sheet that can be downloaded below and is also available at the ASI Student Shop. Any person can deposit funds into the account all you need to know is the club or organization name. All deposits will be verified by a customer service representative. US$ Cash and checks are the only currencies accepted for deposits. Deposits can be made during our normal business hours.
Tips for Making Your Transaction Easier & Faster
- Have your deposit sheet filled out before coming to the ASI Student Shop.
- Bundle bills and separate coins by denomination.
- Endorse checks with club name.
- If you’re depositing many checks a spreadsheet may be attached with each check number and amount.
- It can take 2-3 days for a deposit to show up on your club report however, funds can immediately be used for check request.
- Always save your receipt.