Spring 2014 update: OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW
THE ASI STUDENT SHOP JUST RECIVED 25 BRAND NEW DELL LAPTOPS- FASTER PROCESSOR, LONGER BATTERY, BETTER PERFORMACE- CHECK ONE OUT TODAY
The ASI Student Shop is proud to participate in the University Laptop Loan Program. Any student in good standing with campus can loan a laptop for free for up to four hours at a time. All you need is a valid One Card. The first time you participate in the program you will need to sign a Laptop Loan Agreement Form. The agreement is valid for one school year at a time. The Student Shop loans on a first come first serve basis and has 25 Dell Latitude laptops available to loan. Due to University policy all laptops must be returned one hour before we close.
Student Shop Loaning Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 10am–4:00pm
- Tuesday: 10am-6:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Laptop Loan Agreement Policy
- Student may check out only one laptop at a time.
- Student must have a valid One Card.
- Student may check out one laptop for up to a four hour period, based on location operation hours.
- Student is responsible for the safe and timely return of the laptop to the original location of check out.
- Students who do not return the laptop on time will have their borrowing privilages suspended for the rest of the academic year and be assessed a $10 fine.
- Student may not install any software onto the laptop.
- The University is not responsible for lost or damaged files or the recovery of files left on any laptop during the check out period.
- Save files to personal media such as a flash drive, writable CD or a network drive during the check out period.
- Any file changes made to the laptop will be automatically erased when a laptop is rebooted.
- The University is not responsible for vulnerabilities or damages caused by viruses transferred to or from a student’s personal storage media or the Internet.
Replacement and Repair Charges
The student accepts full responsibility for the borrowed laptop. The student will reimburse Sacramento State for the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged, lost, or stolen laptop. The replacement cost for the laptop will be no less than $2000 plus processing fees.
For more information and availability of laptops please visit Sacramento State Laptop Loan Service