Student Government positions available
Have you had an interest in serving on your student government Board of Directors? Well you are in luck as we are looking to fill our vacant College Director positions.
- Director of Arts & Letters
- Director of Business Administration
- Director of Education
- Director of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Director of Undeclared Students
- Director of Graduate Studies
Applications will open on or about June 1 and interviews will begin upon receipt. Here is a description of the roles & responsibilities of the directors
Benefits of being on the Associated Students, Inc.
Board of Directors:
- Scholarship to help off-set the cost of your education.
- Great resume building experience
- Internship and career opportunities
- Receive Priority II registration
- Build leadership skills
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Special University invitations
- Opportunity to represent the student body
- Become a part of Sac State history
- Ability to make real change on campus
All students applying for the appointed director position will need to meet the same requirements as those who ran for office in Spring 2018.