The Campus Organization Ballot Revenue Policy is a program of ASI where clubs and organizations can receive funding by voting in the ASI Annual Elections. Any club/organization that registers with the ASI Government Office by filling out the CLUB ballot application and turning it in by the deadline can be listed on the ballot. Each time students vote in favor of any club/organization, that organization receives $2 for every vote. Voters may vote for only one club and it is not necessary to be a member of the club chosen. This reward does not take away eligibility from programs such as Dollars for Organizations and Clubs (DOC).
Required for Eligibility
1. The Club/Organization must be officially recognized and approved by Student Organizations & Leadership (SO&L);
2. The Club/Organization must have a club Trust account setup with the ASI Business office;
3. The Club/Organization must have a current Club Agreement Form (CAF) on file with the ASI Business Office.
4. This document must be completed and submitted by the Club President via their SacLink email address.
5. Clubs/Organizations who promote themselves must follow the university guidelines regarding posting rules and regulations.
6. Any violation of this policy shall be grounds for forfeiture of CLUB funds at the time of the violation.
7. Funds will be released for the next fiscal year (July 1, 2016 or later) by completing and submitting the CLUB Funds Request form found on the ASI website or in the ASI Business Office.
If any questions please call (916) 278-6784.
Download 2016 CLUB Ballot Request Form for Business Office