The ASI Student Government has leadership opportunities for the spring 2017 semester. Students who are in interested in applying for any of the vacant positions on the ASI Board of Directors should visit www.asi.csus.edu/jointheboard.
Vacant positions include:
- Director of Arts & Letters
- Director of Engineering & Computer Science
- Director of Health & Human Services
- Director of Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Studies
There are some great benefits to joining the ASI Board of Directors. Some of these include the ability to build your leadership skills, network with members of the campus community, receive priority registration, boost your resume, and represent your fellow students. Additionally, Board members receive a scholarship to help off-set the cost of their education.
To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled as a Sacramento State Student and meet the same qualifications as current ASI Board members.
- Be a student in “good standing” and not currently on academic or disciplinary probation
- Completed 6 or more undergraduate units or 4 or more graduate units during Fall 2015 semester
- Enrolled for 7 or more undergraduate units or 4 or more graduate units during Spring 2016 semester
- Have an overall GPA of 2.5 or greater
Learn more about all the requirements at www.asi.csus.edu/jointheboard