Associated Students Human Resources exists to provide strategic and organizational support to the more than 300 employees who work for ASI. We are committed to providing outstanding service, honoring diversity, and effectively collaborating in order to meet the needs of all current and future employees of Associated Students.
ASI Employment Application
PART-TIME employment (Students AND nonstudents)
FULL TIME employment
||Deadline to Apply
|| Open Until Filled
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications are only accepted for posted positions. Unsolicited applications will not be retained.
- A separate application is required for each position. The title of the position for which you are applying must be included on the application.
- Please submit your completed application to the ASI HR office for review ( 3rd floor of the University Union).
- Unfortunately at this time Associated Students is not accepting e-mail applications unless specifically stated.
- If a supplemental application is required, it must be submitted with the application.
ASI EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act Statement
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, California State University, Sacramento has made crime statistics available on-line.