Associated Students Human Resources exists to provide strategic and organizational support to the more than 200 employees who work for ASI. We are committed to providing outstanding service, honoring diversity, and effectively collaborating in order to meet the needs of all current and future employees of Associated Students.
|Job Title||Department||Deadline to Apply||Job Notes|
|A Team Communications Coordinator||Marketing/ Student Life and Services||4/28/14||Start Date: Fall Semester 2014|
|A Team Graphic Designer||Marketing/ Student Life and Services||4/28/14||Start Date: Fall Semester 2014|
|A Team Outreach-Promotions Coordinator||Marketing/ Student Life and Services||4/28/14||Start Date: May/June 2014|
|A Team Student Government Event Coordinator||Student Life and Services||4/28/14||Start Date: Fall Semester 2014|
|Safe Rides Assistant Coordinator||Student Life and Services||Open Until Filled||Start Date: Fall Semester 2014|
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications are only accepted for posted positions. Unsolicited applications will not be retained.
- A separate application is required for each position. The title of the position for which you are applying must be included on the application.
- Please submit your completed application to the ASI HR office for review ( 3rd floor of the University Union).
- Unfortunately at this time Associated Students is not accepting e-mail applications unless specifically stated.
- If a supplemental application is required, it must be submitted with the application.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act Statement
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, California State University, Sacramento has made crime statistics available on-line.